The Mushroom Suncatcher
Groovy '60s-inspired stained glass suncatchers are here! Hang them in your window for ultimate glowy magic. These bring the best vibes to your abode. ✿
- Size: 8" x 6.5"
- Stained glass, metal materials
- Chain for easy-hanging
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind, minor differences are to be expected
- Carefully and thoughtfully packed to ensure a safe shipment
- Ready to ship, ships same or next business day
- Ethically handmade in the USA by Golden Haze for Miracle Eye
- All pieces come with a complimentary chain to hang your piece.
- We recommend hanging from a secure hook, nail, or curtain rod. Suction cups and adhesives can become unattached with temperature changes.
- When installing in a window, make sure you give 1-2″ of clearance to open and close your window.
- If you are installing in the wall, take the same precautions you would with a picture, using studs and/or anchors to make sure your piece is secure.
- Keep your glass looking groovy by wiping down with a clean, soft cloth regularly to remove dust.
- Use a carnauba wax occasionally to bring back the shine. Please do not use abrasive materials, tap water or cleaners that contain ammonia or other chemicals.
- To clean your glass or remove fingerprints, make sure to use a soft cloth and a non ammonia house cleaner and wipe gently using a Q-tip or toothpick for small crevices. Do not use abrasive materials as they can scratch the glass and remove patina.
- Never use vinegar, ammonia (Windex) or any acid based cleaners. These can destroy the came and/or solder that is holding the piece together. We do not recommend using tap water on pieces as different mineral contents can cause corrosion on the lead/solder.