Mod Mini-Dress in Orange/Yellow
Our '60s-inspired Mod Mini-Dress is perfect for keeping fresh in hot summer months! Mod color block stripes with a relaxed tent-style fit with endless styling opportunities. ✿
- 100% sustainable
- Fabric: Made with recycled French Ponte De Roma (feels like a thick and stretchy high-quality jersey) originally destined for a landfill
- Shift mini-dress with a relaxed fit throughout
- Ultra soft and comfortable
- Model is 5'4 and wears size S/M
- 33" length on size S/M
- Styled with the Daisy Earrings In Full
SLOW & ETHICAL FASHION ✿
Lovingly & ethically handmade-to-order in Los Angeles by our family. We source top-quality materials and pride ourselves on our craftsmanship. We work with vintage deadstock recycled fabrics as much as possible to remain as sustainable & waste-free as we can. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your item to ship. Need this item ASAP? Choose the 1-2 Day Rush Handling shipping option at checkout.
|Size XS:||30" - 32"||
23" - 25"
|Size S/M:||34" - 36"||
26" - 29"
|Size L/XL:||38" - 40"||30" - 33"|
|Size 2XL:||42" - 44"||34" - 37"|
☞ In between sizes or past our default sizing chart options? All of our handmade clothing can be custom-tailored to your unique measurements with no sizing limits. Check out our Custom Tailoring Addition for details on custom ordering.