Power to the People Tee ❁ 100% Of Profits Donated
- DONATING 100% OF PROFITS to Black Visions Collective. We're committed to using our platform to support organizations that drive change. THANK YOU for standing with Black Lives Matter. We love you.
- The Black Panthers used the slogan "All Power to the People" from 1969 and onwards to protest the rich, ruling class domination of society. Pro-democracy students used it to protest America's military campaign in Vietnam.
- Angela Davis is a black educator, political activist for civil rights and prison reform, author, and philosopher.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton black & white women's ringer t-shirt
- Locally screen-printed by a small female-owned business
- Butter-soft and cozy with a slim fit
- Machine-washable and hang dry
- Ships in 1-2 weeks
- Due to the non-profit nature of this item, All Sales Are Final
- This item will be shipped with MINIMAL packaging so that your donation goes further!
- BUNDLE: Purchase the matching tee & tote as a bundle and save: https://shopmiracleeye.com/products/power-to-the-people-tee-tote-bundle-100-of-profits-donated
|Size S:||Bust: 32" - 34" -- Length: 25"|
|Size M:||Bust: 36" -- Length: 26"|
|Size L:||Bust: 38" -- Length: 26.5"|
|Size XL:||Bist: 40" -- Length: 27.25"|
❁ For reference - First model wears Size S, second model wears Size M.